We are pleased to inform you about the launch of the RIGPRO desktop client: beta testing phase.
Today we are glad to announce that we are proceeding to the next stage in a software lifecycle — launch of the RIGPRO beta version for Windows computers.
If you are flexible enough to adapt to that something that is bound to come up, attentive enough to spot any minor issues and patient enough to endure the train wrecks – welcome aboard! Position yourself ahead of the competition and download your copy of the RIGPRO beta installer today.
To protect our testers and to ensure optimal software development cycle, we will be limiting their number to 200. We will be looking forward to hear what you have to say – whether positive, or negative. It is very important to us that the tester takes the time to provide a good quality feedback.
YOU ARE ABOUT TO DOWNLOAD A BETA VERSION OF THE RIGPRO SOFTWARE.
READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING, COPYING AND USING THIS COMPUTER SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTATION (THE "SOFTWARE"). THE SOFTWARE IS COPYRIGHTED AND IT IS LICENSED TO YOU UNDER THIS EULA, NOT SOLD TO YOU. BY INSTALLING, COPYING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS EULA. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS EULA, DO NOT INSTALL, COPY OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
After you download and install the software, you will need to register through the software user interface in order to obtain the 60-day license. During the registration process, you will have to provide personally identifiable information, including (but not limited to) your name, email address and company name. We collect personal information to facilitate the licencing process to enable us to serve you better.
We will use your personal information to communicate with you. We may send transaction-related communications such as welcome letters, announcements and similar, all pertaining to RIGPRO software. We may also send you surveys or marketing communications to inform you of software updates, new products or services or other information that may be of interest. We will not share your personal information with any outside parties.
THE BETA SOFTWARE LICENSED HEREUNDER IS BELIEVED TO CONTAIN DEFECTS AND A PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THIS BETA TESTING LICENSE IS TO OBTAIN FEEDBACK ON SOFTWARE PERFORMANCE AND THE IDENTIFICATION OF DEFECTS. LICENSEE IS ADVISED TO SAFEGUARD IMPORTANT DATA, TO USE CAUTION AND NOT TO RELY IN ANY WAY ON THE CORRECT FUNCTIONING OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE AND/OR ACCOMPANYING MATERIALS.
End User Licence Agreement for usage of Software RIGPRO ("Agreement")
Software which is the subject matter of this Agreement is licenced and not sold. By installing, copying or using in any manner the Software (as defined below) you accept to be bound by provisions of this Agreement with the authors of the Software, RIGPRO d.o.o., Zagreb, Croatia ("Licensor"). If you do not accept this you are not allowed to install, copy or use the Software.
Software and all files delivered by the Licensor, through electronic communications or in other manner, in form of patches, updates, upgrades as well as any printed materials and any other electronic documentation ("Instructions"), and all copies and derived works from such software and Instructions ("Software") represents a copyrighted work and other intellectual property right of the Licensor. Software is distributed solely for usage by authorized end users in accordance with this Agreement. Any usage, reproduction, amendment or distribution of the Software which is not expressly authorized by this Agreement is expressly prohibited.
Grant of limited licence to use
1.If you accept to the terms of this Agreement you can install the Software to your electronic device, if such device supports such installation.
2.Subject to your acceptance to this Agreement and respecting the same, Licensor hereby grants, and you accept, a right to use the Software, limited in scope, non-transferrable, non-exclusive and limited in time, solely on your device, and in the form of final executive program, i.e. production version of the program within the installed functionality, and solely for the purpose of usage of the Software for your own internal business use.
3.Your right to use the Software is limited in time for the licence term of two months (60 days) which was accepted by the Licensor and it ends at the expiry of such licence term or earlier in case of termination of this Agreement by the Licensor in case of your breach of this Agreement.
4.You are entitled to use the Software only on a single electronic device. In case you require to use the Software concurrently on a higher number of electronic devices or concurrently by higher number of users, you need to purchase additional individual licences.
5.Licensor expressly retains all rights to the Software which it has not expressly transferred to you pursuant to this Agreement.
6.This Agreement, right to use granted pursuant to this Agreement, copies of Software or any other materials that were delivered to you pursuant to this Agreement, are not to be, in whole or in part, transferred, sublicensed, leased, lend, copied, reproduced, distributed or in any other manner transferred, by you to any third party without prior written approval of the Licensor, and breach of this represents a reason for termination of this Agreement by the Licensor to your prejudice.
7.You accept that the Software and its structure, organization and source code presents valuable business secret of the Licensor and its suppliers. In accordance with this, you undertake not to (and not to allow the others):
a. modify, adjust, alter, translate or create derivative works from the Software;<
b. merge Software with other software;
c. transfer, sublicense, lease, lend, copy, reproduce, distribute or in any other manner transfer to any third party;
d. make available the use of the Software to any third party or use the Software for the benefit of a third party;
e. reverse engineer the Software, decompile the Software, translate the Software, disassemble the Software or in any other manner try to obtain source code of the Software;
f. use or copy the Software in any other manner except as expressly authorized by this Agreement.
8.You accept that the Software represents valuable property and business secret of the Licensor which encompasses significant creative efforts and confidential data, ideas and expressions.
Installation of the Software
9.You are solely responsible for correct installation of the Software and its integration into your IT system, which has to be done in accordance with specifications and technical requirements of the Software on which the Licensor can inform you from time to time.
10. This Agreement does not regulate any additional services which the Licensor may offer on the market from time to time and by concluding this Agreement you do not acquire any rights to such services. Provision of such services requires a prior written agreement with the Licensor.
11. Licensor may from time to time, without any obligation towards you regarding the content or future duration, provide updates or upgrades of the Software.
12. Licensor has the right to terminate this Agreement without prior notice in case of your breach of any provision of this Agreement.
13. Termination or cessation of this Agreement does not affect mutual claims which arose or which were due prior to termination or cessation of this Agreement, as well as to any rights to claim damages.
14. In case of termination or cessation of this Agreement, you do not have the right to claim repayment of amounts paid to the Licensor, if any.
15.After termination or cessation of this Agreement, all your possible rights in relation to the Software cease and return to the Licensor, regardless whether you exercised them or not.
16. After termination or cessation of this Agreement you do not have any rights to use the Software.
17. After termination or cessation of this Agreement, you undertake at your own cost to destroy all copies of the Software and all related documents approving the usage of the same.
18. In case of your breach of any of your obligations from this Agreement or other agreements concluded with the Licensor, in addition to other rights pursuant to this Agreement and applicable regulations, Licensor has the right to stay with fulfilment of its obligations from this Agreement, i.e. prevent you from further usage of the Software until fulfilment of your obligations. Stay with fulfilment of Licensor's obligations from this agreement or prevention of further usage of the Software pursuant to this Agreement does not affect your obligation to fulfil your obligations from this Agreement and other agreements with the Licensor.
Warranty and limitation of liability
19. You accept that the Software is delivered in final form of executive program in an "as-is" state and any warranty regarding material defects of the Software as well as additional services, is hereby excluded.
20. In case of any material defects of the Software and/or additional services your only legal remedies are those determined by this Agreement, and any other legal remedies are expressly excluded in widest possible scope allowed by law.
21. Licensor is not responsible for the effects or results that may be accomplished or that you expect from the usage of the Software or fulfilment of this Agreement. Licensor is not responsible for any effects created by usage of the Software (loss of data, problems caused by access to the Software by other programs, problems caused by exchange of data with other programs, mistakes in entry of information and any other mistakes that can be caused by usage of the Software).
22. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, Licensor does not grant any statements or warranties, express or implied, in relation to the Software or additional services, including, but not limited to any guarantees regarding the quality, effect, usability, satisfactory quality, appropriateness for certain purpose or any other aspects of the Software and/or additional services.
23. You accept that the highest amount of compensation of damages that you can claim from the Licensor is limited to, whichever is greater, to the amount actually paid by you for the Software license, or to 5,00 EUR.
24. You accept that the Licensor shall be deemed responsible for damages only in case of intent or gross negligence.
25. You accept that the Licensor is responsible only for ordinary (direct) damage, and not in any case for lost benefits, loss of profits, immaterial damage or breach of personality rights of any kind, or for any indirect or consequential damage, loss of production, loss of data and similar.
26. You bear whole responsibility related to data you enter into the Software (including related to their security and protection), its accurateness and for possible backup of such data.
27. All disputes arising from this Agreement shall be settled by competent court based on Licensor's registered seat.